Here’s a quick guide showing you how to forward your email in Office 365:
- Log into your O365 via the Web App.
- Click the “cogwheel” at the top right, near your name, and choose options.
- On the right side of the page there will be a list of options called “shortcuts to other things you can do.” Choose “Forward your email.”
OR Click “connected accounts” to view your settings with connected accounts.
- You’ll see the options for forwarding just below the options for connecting accounts. Enter the email address you’d like your mail to forward to and choose to either keep a copy in your O365 account or just forward without leaving a copy.
- Click “start forwarding.”
- You’ll know mail is forwarding when the “start forwarding” now says “stop forwarding” and there’s a save button next to it.
Here’s a link to the official how to: http://community.office365.com/en-us/wikis/exchange/how-to-forward-email-in-office-365.aspx
That should do it. Let me know how things go.